Front of House Coordinator
Fixed Term - Full Time
Under the general direction of the Office Managing Partner and Office Manager, the Front of House position is responsible for increasing attorney effectiveness by providing administrative support, information management, and by representing the attorneys to clients and others.
This position is required to be in the office five days/week. Remote work is not an option.
- Receive incoming calls and direct callers to requested or appropriate party
- Schedules meetings for San Francisco office and other Withers Bergman offices through the global hospitality software and arranges conference rooms.
- Welcomes and receives guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Schedules visitor offices as needed.
- Coordinates food and beverage services for meetings and office events. This includes ordering food from vendors and working with Office Services personnel to ensure that meetings and events are set up and broken down in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Works with IT and Office Services personnel to maintain meeting rooms; monitor relevant supplies and facilitate use of Videoconference and other Audio Visual equipment.
- Enters work orders and building/parking garage access requests into Building’s Tenant Operations work site.
- Responsible for receipt of US mail and hand-deliveries. Provide to recipients by scanning and emailing documents and distributing hard copies.
- Assists attorneys, paralegals and staff with the following:
- Printing and assembling documents for transmittal to clients, courts, county clerks, opposing parties and others via US Mail, Certified Mail or overnight courier (FedEx/UPS)
- Assembling Trust and Estate binders for transmittal to clients
- Preparing vault indexes and coordinating the transferal of client documents to off-site storage
- Preparing expense reports
- Inputting billable and non-billable time
- Preparing documents and forms for the New Client Intake process
- Performs other job related duties as assigned, including Records projects coordinated with the US Records Manager
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Professional demeanor; ability to represent the attorneys to clients and others.
- Solid command of the English language including excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style. Ability to compose correspondence as needed.
- Strong communication skills: the ability to express self effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Ability to work both as a team as well as independently.