Digital & Marketing Coordinator (New Haven, Greenwich, or NYC)
Permanent - Full Time
The Digital & Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Marketing team providing Digital and Marketing support to the US region and reports into the Head of US Marketing & Business Development. The position will design market facing and compelling client alerts, invitations, web-pages within the Withers brand. The position will also provide support and implement changes to the firm's website and microsite postings (CMS), InterAction CRM system, email marketing system, project management, analytics and reporting as well as other administrative duties. With the escalation of the use of video and audio communications, this position will play an integral part of helping execute successful podcasts and webinars (via Zoom) and our social media campaigns.
The Digital & Marketing Coordinator will help develop and maintain targeted marketing lists for key communications or events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design compelling visual communications for external market such as client alerts, invitations, sponsorship ads, bio templates, client meeting maps.
- Handle digital design requests for alerts, invitations, newsletters, announcements, client alerts and registration forms utilizing Tikit. Create custom email marketing templates or other HTML customizations requested by the team. Develop email marketing strategies to ensure messaging is consistent with firm’s brand and marketing objectives; distributing email campaigns; test email deliverability; measure and report on email campaigns. Assist users troubleshoot campaigns, reporting, and liaise with our London Digital team when necessary to resolve problems.
- Handle website edit requests using (CMS) to make updates to practice area descriptions, job postings, news, microsites and other website content. Troubleshoot website and user issues and liaise with Propeller to manage updates and technical issues as needed.
- Liaise with Data Steward to insure required changes are adopted.
- Provide support for exports from InterAction and email marketing campaigns, including but not limited to the filtering of mailing lists for eligible contacts, provide guidance and best practice to the marketing team on how to construct mailing lists and search for contacts that meet the criteria for those who should be included in an event or campaign.
- Monitor collaboration between systems related to marketing technology to ensure reliability of integrated data. Assist with the launch of new software for the team when necessary.
- Work with the Managers to improve search engine optimization (SEO); generate reports on website analytics and the effectiveness of other marketing technology initiatives.
- Assist with the onboarding and training of marketing and business development members regarding marketing technology software, processes and systems.
- Work closely with Withers' London based Digital team to creatively advance the firm's mission through marketing and digital technologies.
- Perform project management tasks and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/ or other professional services firm preferred; strong business acumen required.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Design and/or Computer Sciences and experience with contact management systems (CRM) such as InterAction
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Adobe, Outlook and email marketing programs such as InterAction, Google Analytics and web analytics.
- Proficiency or experience with Tikit or similar systems, SharePoint, HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS) desired.
- Familiarity with Zoom, podcast recording and some experience with editing videos/podcasts.
- Attention to detail, proofreading and Internet research skills with general knowledge of corporate and legal firm structures.
- Familiarity with marketing principles; excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Enthusiasm for working and collaborating with our global team members.
- Must have the ability to work proactively and anticipate follow up actions.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on their business and personal legal needs both at home and abroad. In this fast moving and increasingly regulated world the need for integrated and timely advice has never been more urgent.
We are recognized as the only dedicated international law firm for successful people, their families, their businesses and their philanthropic work. With offices in Europe, Asia, the United States, Australia and the Caribbean we provide coverage that other law firms focused on the individual cannot. We continually look for opportunities to ensure we are based in the same locations as our clients and their wealth. We have represented 42% of the Top-100 ‘Sunday Times Rich List’, as well as a significant number of the top 100 people listed in the US (Forbes) and a significant number in the Asian (Hurun) Rich List.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers Worldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.