Reward & HRIS Advisor (6 month contract)
Fixed Term - Full Time
Job title: Reward & HRIS Advisor (6 month contract)
Reports to: Reward and HRIS Managers
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, highly organised individual to join our friendly and collaborative global Reward and HRIS team. You will support key annual reward processes such as salary and bonus review and UK flexible benefits. You will advise on relevant HR systems and management reporting, including pay and benefits benchmarking. You will assist with the administration of UK benefits and answer queries relating to compensation and the HR system. This role will be on a fixed term contract basis, enabling success in the HR team during its busiest time of year.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Being responsible for providing and presenting compensation related information and spreadsheets to the HR team and the wider business as well as running regular audits to ensure accuracy of data in the HR systems and relevant spreadsheets.
- Act as a point of contact for reward and benefit queries and provide collaborative support to all areas of the HR team as well as employees / partners on reward and HRIS matters.
- Supporting key annual reward processes including salary and bonus review, budgeting and benefit renewals, market research including survey completion.
- Assisting with the administration of the UK Flexible Benefits portal and dealing with queries on and requests related to compensation and HRIS.
- Working with the HRIS Manager, the business and the HR team to analyse and understand the business reporting requirements and working to create and maintain a suite of reports that meets these needs.
- Supporting the maintenance and further development of Reward and the HR System including trouble shooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Project work – including policy writing/process notes, drafting documents and undertaking research.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Skills and attributes
You will already have gained experience in Reward and HRIS/reporting, either in a generalist or a specialist role, you will have strong numerical and analytical skills and be proficient in MS Excel to manipulate and analyse data sets. Experience in Professional Services is preferred. You should be able to use your initiative, be adaptable and flexible in your approach with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel (including formulas and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with HR reward benchmarking systems and compensation principles
- High service delivery standards in every respect and the ability to win the confidence and respect of others
- Exceptional attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn new skills and use of initiative to solve problems and to work efficiently
- Proactive management of your own workload, the ability to prioritise, adapt to changing deadlines and to work under pressure
- Methodical and flexible approach to working
- 6 month fixed term contract
- 9.30am – 5.30pm but flexibility is needed
- 6 week probation period
- 4 week notice period
- Flexible benefit package including pension, private medical insurance, denplan, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, the ability to buy and sell holidays, flu jabs, doctors consultation service, cycle to work scheme, on site café and more
About the HR team at Withersworldwide
The HR department at Withers has a complement of 18 HR professionals based in the London office, 8 in the US, 1 in Geneva, 6 in Asia and 2 remote workers who support the global HR function. The department works with its global divisions on a business partner basis.
The HR team is a hardworking and committed one and is closely integrated to deliver a valued service to the business. Our HR team enjoy the unique culture that Withers has to offer. We are proud to have won HR team of the year in 2019 at the HR in Law awards.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.