Project Management Office Analyst
Fixed Term - Full Time
Project Management Office
What are we looking for?
The Project Management Office is the information hub for projects and programmes within the Withers portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control and project support. The project Management Office will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of the team.
The role of Project Management Office Analyst is to support the Project Management Office Team including: tracking status of project deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the Project Framework; project level risk and issue co-ordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into operations; coordination of regular project reporting cycles; co-ordination of project governance arrangements, post project reviews, project workshops.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the Global Programme Manager with defining and updating the project management framework, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to quality reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
At times the PMO Analyst may be asked to provide project support. When this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to meeting identified business requirements.
- Degree or equivalent
- Prince2, MSP or P30 qualifications preferable
- Experience of project co-ordination/administration
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SharePoint, including site administration
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Good prioritisation skills
- A strong customer focused approach
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
Governance & Control
Planning, Reporting & Control
PMO Analyst responsibilities when providing project support include:
- Full time 9.30am to 5.30pm
About Withers Worldwide
Withers have been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on their business and personal legal needs both at home and abroad. In this fast moving and increasingly regulated world, the need for integrated and timely advice has never been more urgent.
We are recognised as the only international law firm for successful people, their families, their businesses and their philanthropic work. With offices in Europe, Asia, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage that other law firms focussed on the individual cannot.
With over 150 partners and more than 450 other lawyers, we have unparalleled expertise in commercial, tax, trusts, estate planning, financial services, litigation and arbitration, real estate, charities, employment, family law and other legal issues facing individuals and their families. The firm has advised 42% of the top 100 UK Sunday Times Rich List and over 20% of the top 100 US Forbes list, as well as numerous families in Asia.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers Worldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.