Front of House Coordinator
Fixed Term - Full Time
Under the general direction of the Office Manager, the Front of House Coordinator is responsible for increasing attorney effectiveness by providing administrative support, information management, and by representing the attorneys to clients and others. The role will also provide administrative support to the office.
- Welcomes and receives guests and clients.
- Receive incoming calls and direct callers to the requested or appropriate party.
- Schedules meetings and arranges conference rooms for multiple offices using the global hospitality software.
- Schedules visitor offices.
- Coordinates food and beverage services with vendors for meetings and office events. This includes working with Office Services personnel to ensure that meeting rooms and events are set-up and broken down in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Works with IT and Office Services personnel to maintain meeting rooms; monitor relevant supplies and facilitate use of videoconference and other audio visual equipment.
- Enters work orders and building/parking garage access requests into the building’s tenant operations worksite.
- Responsible for receipt of US mail and hand-deliveries.
- Provide administrative assistance as needed, which may include: completing reimbursement request, entering of fee-earner time, and the printing and assembly of documents for transmittal.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRE
- Professional demeanor; ability to positively represent the firm.
- Solid verbal and written communications.
- Strong communication skills: the ability to express self effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues and work as team, as well as independently.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Prior administrative professional experience, preferably in a law firm or professional service organization, is required.
- High school diploma required, Associate's degree preferred.
Law.com International's Law Firm of the Year 2021
For 125 years, our firm has focused on and helped successful people, families, entrepreneurs, family businesses, governments and institutions negotiate the wide range of legal issues they face in their business and personal lives. Over time, we have gained valuable insights into the ways wealth can be generated, preserved, deployed and enhanced. We assist our clients in a variety of industry sectors including real estate, manufacturing, motorsport, luxury brands, sport, hotels and hospitality, technology, energy, art and cultural assets, life sciences, charities and philanthropy and financial services. With 18 offices our experience means we can see the global picture. We provide legal advice across a range of different practice areas including estate planning, personal and corporate tax and, corporate, banking and finance, access to capital (both private and public) both equity and debt, real estate, intellectual property, immigration, international trust structuring, philanthropy, luxury assets, international probate, public international law and international arbitration.
COVID – 19 Vaccination Policy
Withers Bergman LLP requires all new hires to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds will be provided to qualified candidates. Candidates will be required to verify their vaccination status only after a conditional offer of employment is made. Applicants should not provide information about their vaccination status or need for accommodation prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
Withers Bergman LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at the firm. Employment at the firm is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. The firm prohibits and will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on the basis of any of these classifications or characteristics.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact the firm at 203 789 1320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.