The Talent Acquisition Assistant will provide administrative and scheduling support to the Talent Acquisition team with all recruiting and onboarding efforts for the Firm’s Human Resources Department.
This role is hybrid can be based in New York or New Haven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• High volume interview scheduling for attorney and business services recruitment.
• Manage job templates saved in the recruiting system folder and collaborate with the talent acquisition team on posting jobs on the firm website and various external job boards
• Correspond with recruiting agencies as well as applicants with regards to open roles
• Ability to process and review background check.
• Assist with drafting attorney and business support search firm agreements; track all agreements in vendor folder.
• Assist with organizing all recruiting vendor agreements and agency placement fees.
• Process recruitment and placement invoices for payment in expense management system.
• Familiarity with document management systems
• Assist with the management of various recruitment-related spreadsheets and tracking of relevant information including recruiting and hiring costs.
• Submit expense reports in ChromeRiver.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• At least one year of professional service experience required; recruitment experience is highly desired.
• Experience with Microsoft Suite
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, including strong attention to detail in all written work
• Flexibility and responsiveness, and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter, strong work ethic, enthusiastic “can do” attitude and eagerness to take ownership of the job responsibilities
• Excellent team player and comfortable working independently as well
• Creative thinker and ability to promote ideas that will generate efficiency and streamline processes
Law.com International's Law Firm of the Year 2021
For 125 years, our firm has focused on and helped successful people, families, entrepreneurs, family businesses, governments and institutions negotiate the wide range of legal issues they face in their business and personal lives. Over time, we have gained valuable insights into the ways wealth can be generated, preserved, deployed and enhanced. We assist our clients in a variety of industry sectors including real estate, manufacturing, motorsport, luxury brands, sport, hotels and hospitality, technology, energy, art and cultural assets, life sciences, charities and philanthropy and financial services. With 18 offices our experience means we can see the global picture. We provide legal advice across a range of different practice areas including estate planning, personal and corporate tax and, corporate, banking and finance, access to capital (both private and public) both equity and debt, real estate, intellectual property, immigration, international trust structuring, philanthropy, luxury assets, international probate, public international law and international arbitration.
COVID – 19 Vaccination Policy
Withers Bergman LLP requires all new hires to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds will be provided to qualified candidates. Candidates will be required to verify their vaccination status only after a conditional offer of employment is made. Applicants should not provide information about their vaccination status or need for accommodation prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
Withers Bergman LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at the firm. Employment at the firm is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. The firm prohibits and will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on the basis of any of these classifications or characteristics.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact the firm at 203 789 1320 or email email@example.com with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.