Front of House Coordinator
Permanent - Full Time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional, friendly and reliable receptionist with excellent communication skills to join our front of house team. This is a front line position ensuring clients, both internal and external, are dealt with courteously and promptly, on the telephone, via email, and face to face. This role would work closely with the team in supporting the Front of House Supervisor to cover 4th floor reception, administration and AV support. The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a professional environment, have a calm and welcoming manner and be well organised.
- Understand the structure and nature of a law firm with highly prestigious clients
- Have an understanding of zoom/teams meetings, and be able to set these up and assist in the meeting rooms
- Arrange conference calls by issuing PIN numbers and details of the bookings so that the correct client/matter number is charged
- Room bookings are made using Manhattan Space Scheduling. Process requests submitted via the system, screen the details to ensure the booker has captured everything, amend if necessary and approve request.
- If the room requires specific equipment, ensure appropriate set up and set down times are included in the booking
- Ensure that all visitors are registered on the portal for the ground floor reception
- Book and facilitate taxi arrangements using online booking tool, and keeping the spreadsheet updated with all new bookings.
- Assist with teams and zoom meetings, as well as support AV in meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting of clients, and escorting them to the meeting rooms
- Plan ahead and anticipate challenges to ensure smooth running of room availability. This would involve moving meetings around at a moment’s notice, liaising with catering, ensuring least disruption
- Provide detailed handover at changeover times so that everyone is aware of who is in the meeting rooms, whether direct contact has been made with the host notifying them of the client's arrival, by hands awaiting collection and AOB
- Prioritise workload so that clients and urgent matters are dealt with efficiently, effectively and always to a high standard
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Always deal with clients in a professional, courteous and discreet manner
Key Skills and experience
- Be of a helpful and friendly disposition – making clients feel welcome both on the telephone and in person
- Knowledge of general telephone systems, telephone and call logging equipment
- Flexible approach and a strong desire to provide an outstanding service to clients both internally and externally
- Good interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Smart, calm and professional manner
- Be a good team player and fit into a new group of people quickly
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and have total discretion
- Have lots of initiative, and be proactive
- Knowledge of a room booking system, ideally Manhattan Space Scheduling or Datacraft Hospitality Suite
- 9:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday, however flexibility is essential to cover rota needs when required between the shift hours of 8:30am – 6pm (This is an office-based role)
- 12 week probation period
- 4 weeks’ notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers Worldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.