Permanent - Full Time
About Withers KhattarWong LLP
Withers KhattarWong LLP is amongst the largest international law firm in Singapore. We are a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents in 18 offices.
Our broad global platform allows us to guide clients through the legal challenges inherent in the ever-changing international landscape. As our client, you will receive quality advice on diverse legal and tax issues through the services of one law firm with a single communication.
Internationally, we have made a reputation for ourselves as the leading law firm for private capital; our clients include public and private companies founded by successful families, MNCs, financial institutions, international brands, family offices and HNWIs, charities and not-for-profit organisations, amongst others. We pride ourselves for our role in helping our clients achieve success.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Executive Director (APAC). The role will at times be demanding and fast paced so you will need to be an efficient worker who is organized, meticulous, self-motivated, resourceful and can prioritise, multi-task and work effectively under pressure. You will also need to be an excellent communicator, a team player and have integrity to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Arranging of complex schedules, manage and confirm meeting facilities and attendees, travel arrangements, adjust and prioritize schedules
- Being a trusted confidante to the Executive Director to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion and care
- Following up with partners and other business service leaders to ensure successful and timely completion of projects
- Providing seamless secretarial support (including day to day diary management, making travel arrangements, processing expenses and filing - both electronic and hard copy)
- Working with internal team to compile documents in preparation for meetings
- Working closely with management board, directors and colleagues
- Develop employee relations and cultural initiatives
- Translate abstract, creative and strategic concepts and ideas into proposals, presentations, frameworks, memos, forms and templates,
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where you’ve executed day-to-day administrative tasks
- Extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to think critically about tasks at hand
- Experience working in environments where sensitivity and confidentiality are required
- Strong interpersonal skills; keen sense of tact and diplomacy
- Understanding of how to take initiative to continually improve the efficiency of the leadership team and operate in a highly professional manner with senior-level management
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to design quality business presentations is desirable
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for 125 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 66% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the Forbes 400 List, 35% of the Hong Kong Forbes Rich List and 35% of Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withers Worldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.