The Digital & Marketing Assistant is a member of the Marketing team providing Digital and Marketing support to the US region and reports into the Head of US Marketing & Business Development. The position will design market facing and compelling client alerts, invitations, web-pages within the Withers brand. The position will also provide support and implement changes to the firm's website and microsite postings (CMS), InterAction CRM system, email marketing system, project management, analytics and reporting as well as other administrative duties. With the escalation of the use of video and audio communications, this position will play an integral part of helping execute successful podcasts and webinars (via Zoom) and our social media campaigns.
The Digital & Marketing Assistant will help develop and maintain targeted marketing lists for key communications or events.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Design compelling visual communications for external market such as client alerts, invitations, sponsorship ads, bio templates, client meeting maps.
• Handle digital design requests for alerts, invitations, newsletters, announcements, client alerts and registration forms utilizing Tikit. Create custom email marketing templates or other HTML customizations requested by the team. Develop email marketing strategies to ensure messaging is consistent with firm’s brand and marketing objectives; distributing email campaigns; test email deliverability; measure and report on email campaigns. Assist users troubleshoot campaigns, reporting, and liaise with our London Digital team when necessary to resolve problems.
• Handle website edit requests using (CMS) to make updates to practice area descriptions, job postings, news, microsites and other website content. Troubleshoot website and user issues and liaise with Propeller to manage updates and technical issues as needed.
• Liaise with Data Steward to insure required changes are adopted.
• Provide support for exports from InterAction and email marketing campaigns, including but not limited to the filtering of mailing lists for eligible contacts, provide guidance and best practice to the marketing team on how to construct mailing lists and search for contacts that meet the criteria for those who should be included in an event or campaign.
• Monitor collaboration between systems related to marketing technology to ensure reliability of integrated data. Assist with the launch of new software for the team when necessary.
• Work with the Managers to improve search engine optimization (SEO); generate reports on website analytics and the effectiveness of other marketing technology initiatives.
• Assist with the onboarding and training of marketing and business development members regarding marketing technology software, processes and systems.
• Work closely with Withers' London based Digital team to creatively advance the firm's mission through marketing and digital technologies.
• Perform project management tasks and other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a law firm and/ or other professional services firm preferred; strong business acumen required.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Design and/or Computer Sciences and experience with contact management systems (CRM) such as InterAction
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Adobe, Outlook and email marketing programs such as InterAction, Google Analytics and web analytics.
• Proficiency or experience with Tikit or similar systems, SharePoint, HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS) desired.
• Familiarity with Zoom, podcast recording and some experience with editing videos/podcasts.
• Attention to detail, proofreading and Internet research skills with general knowledge of corporate and legal firm structures.
• Familiarity with marketing principles; excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Enthusiasm for working and collaborating with our global team members.
• Must have the ability to work proactively and anticipate follow up actions.
Law.com International's Law Firm of the Year 2021
For 125 years, our firm has focused on and helped successful people, families, entrepreneurs, family businesses, governments and institutions negotiate the wide range of legal issues they face in their business and personal lives. Over time, we have gained valuable insights into the ways wealth can be generated, preserved, deployed and enhanced. We assist our clients in a variety of industry sectors including real estate, manufacturing, motorsport, luxury brands, sport, hotels and hospitality, technology, energy, art and cultural assets, life sciences, charities and philanthropy and financial services. With 18 offices our experience means we can see the global picture. We provide legal advice across a range of different practice areas including estate planning, personal and corporate tax and, corporate, banking and finance, access to capital (both private and public) both equity and debt, real estate, intellectual property, immigration, international trust structuring, philanthropy, luxury assets, international probate, public international law and international arbitration.
COVID – 19 Vaccination Policy
Withers Bergman LLP requires all new hires to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds will be provided to qualified candidates. Candidates will be required to verify their vaccination status only after a conditional offer of employment is made. Applicants should not provide information about their vaccination status or need for accommodation prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
Withers Bergman LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at the firm. Employment at the firm is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. The firm prohibits and will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on the basis of any of these classifications or characteristics.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact the firm at 203 789 1320 or email email@example.com with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.