Reward Analyst - Contractor
Fixed Term - Full Time
Job title: Reward Analyst, Contractor
Reports to: Reward Manager
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, numerate and highly organised individual to join our friendly and collaborative global Rewards team. You will support key annual reward processes such as salary and bonus review and UK flexible benefits. You will perform analysis to assist in decision making on job offers, benchmarking and job evaluations. You will take a lead role on key reward projects such as Gender Pay reporting and act as advisor to key stakeholders on Reward policy and procedures. This role will be on a permanent basis, allowing the Reward team to operate as a centre of excellence providing all year-round compensation support in each of our markets.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Play a critical role in delivering year-end performance, bonus and salary review processes.
- Support on key reward projects and statutory reporting such as Gender Pay.
- Being responsible for providing and presenting compensation related information and spreadsheets to the HR team and the wider business as well as running regular audits to ensure accuracy of data in the HR systems and relevant spreadsheets.
- Act as a point of contact for reward and benefit queries and provide collaborative support to all areas of the HR team as well as employees / partners on reward matters.
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and benefit renewals.
- Provide data analytical support and financial modelling to internal stakeholders.
- Lead on the completion of salary benchmark surveys and market research.
- Provide support to reward queries and compensation related tasks.
- Report writing and data auditing.
- Project work – including policy writing/process notes, drafting documents and undertaking research.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Skills and attributes
You will already have gained experience as a Reward Advisor / Analyst, you will have strong numerical and analytical skills and be proficient in MS Excel to manipulate and analyse data sets. You will be delivery focused and ideally have gained your experience from a Professional Services environment. You should be able to use your initiative, be adaptable and flexible in your approach, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent analytical, modelling, data analysis skills
- Previous experience in an analytical role in a complex global organisation (ideally as a Reward Analyst)
- Experience of working with HR reward benchmarking systems (ideally experience of the Willis Towers Watson job evaluation methodology) and compensation principles
- High service delivery standards in every respect and the ability to win the confidence and respect of others
- Exceptional attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Confident with new system implementations and SME in your field
- Willingness to learn new skills and use of initiative to solve problems and to work efficiently
- Proactive management of your own workload, the ability to prioritise, adapt to changing deadlines and to work under pressure
- Methodical and flexible approach to working
- 9.30am – 5.30pm but flexibility is needed
- Mobile working policy
About the HR team at Withersworldwide
The HR department at Withers has a complement of 18 HR professionals based in the London office, 8 in the US, 1 in Geneva, 6 in Asia and 2 remote workers who support the global HR function. The department works with its global divisions on a business partner basis.
The HR team is a hardworking and committed one and is closely integrated to deliver a valued service to the business. Our HR team enjoy the unique culture that Withers has to offer. We are proud to have won HR team of the year in 2019 at the HR in Law awards.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.