Since 1896, Withers has been trusted advisors to successful people and businesses with complex legal needs. We champion our clients' interests, locally and globally, from offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean. We have represented 70% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of Forbes 400 List of the Wealthiest Americans, 35% of Forbes Hong Kong's 50 Richest People List and 48% of Forbes Singapore's 50 Richest People List.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and efficient individual to provide secretarial, billing support and document production services to the Division.
The ideal candidate will be highly technically capable, have a flexible working mind-set and possess excellent communication skills. This position requires someone who is comfortable using their initiatives, is a strong team player and requires minimal supervision to produce quality support to the Division.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Opening of client matter files
- Facilitate KYC procedures
- Management of client database (Interaction)
- Closing of client matter files
- Retrieval of physical client matter fileFinance and Billing support
- Production of proforma bills and billing guides
- Transfer of time entries and/or disbursements to relevant files
- Collate matter-related expenses / receipts for billing purposes
- Write-off time and disbursements on Elite
- Amend narrations on Elite
- Assist with billing and reimbursement as needed
- Large documents production (greater than 50 pages, eg photocopying, binding, scanning, faxing, printing)
- Production of bundles and bibles
Technical skills and qualifications
- Form 5 or above and ideally hold a secretarial diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ legal experience
- Computer literacy a must
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
- Being able to work in a team
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.