Reprographics Manager (6 month FTC)
Fixed Term - Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Reprographics Manager who will be responsible for the management and development of our London Reprographics department on a fixed term contract basis. The ideal candidate will have a proven management ability to inspire, lead and mentor the team to provide the highest level of client service.
- Day to day management responsibility for the Reprographics team, managing operational issues, delegation of work and allocation of resources.
- Manage and challenge deadlines of work if necessary, assess timeframes for long jobs, discuss complicated tasks with internal clients.
- Act as an advocate for the department and its services, liaising with internal clients on their requirements.
- Working alongside the Reprographics team on copy and binding of documents incorporating the use of all electronic forms of printing, scanning and finishing equipment, charts and paperwork using the agreed procedures and time expectancy.
- Working with the Facilities & Client Services Manager to input into improving working practices and making better use of technology within the department.
- Act as the main point of contact with our external provider, liaising with them on jobs as required and obtaining and approving quotes.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the print and equipment contracts, including the lease of the MFD fleet, and associated invoicing.
- Coordinating the maintenance of all the photocopiers and to ensuring all faults are reported speedily and either fix faults or seek assistance.
- Providing cover for the Facilities Coordinator by overseeing the Office Services department during their absence.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Key skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience working in a professional services organisation in a role that covers the majority of the areas above.
- Experience using Flowmatrix, Docbuster, PDF docs, Uniflow, ticketing systems would be advantageous.
- Financially literate with experience dealing with invoices.
- Technically competent with a variety of systems and platforms.
- Excellent managerial experience working with all levels of business is a must.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to write reports and business cases.
- Be a team player that will integrate well with people from all parts of the business.
- Hands on approach to working with the team.
- Ability to plan and work on a number of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail and able to organise effectively.
- A flexible approach to the working day.
- Working hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm but flexibility is a must (the department is open until 8pm)
- 4 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café and more.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, businesses and institutions for 125 years. We advise clients on their business, personal and philanthropic needs both at home and abroad. In this fast moving and increasingly regulated world the need for integrated and timely advice has never been more urgent.
We are recognised as the leading international law firm for successful people. With offices in Europe, Asia, the United States and the Caribbean we provide coverage across the world that other law firms focussed on the individual cannot. We have represented 70% of the Top-100 ‘Sunday Times Rich List’, as well as a significant number of people listed in the US (Forbes) and Asian (Hurun) Rich Lists.
The firm consists of three global legal Divisions: Business; Dispute Resolution and Private Client & Tax. Each Division is headed by a Divisional CEO and Divisional Operating Officer, working with the CEO of the global firm.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
We endeavour to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, we operate a preferred supplier list ('PSL') and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees/prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.