Facilities Assistant/ Reprographics Operator (FTC)
Fixed Term - Full Time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Facilities Assistant/ Reprographics Operator to join our busy team based in the London office. The role performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties, which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while consistently producing an excellent work product.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Sorting, opening and scanning incoming and interoffice mail into the digital mail system.
- Assist in processing express, international and overnight courier packs, using an on-line booking system.
- Process outgoing mail as required, including mail shots.
- Distribute inbound mail, couriers and other documents as required.
- Monitor and distribute incoming digital faxes.
- Conference room set up and set down, including monitoring the conference room schedule.
- Assist with moving boxes and light inter-office moves and events.
- Basic photocopy and scanning; and helping to deliver finished projects.
- Responding to customer/client requests in a professional manner.
- Identifying and responding to customer/client issues/problems in a timely manner.
- Interacting effectively and courteously, in person, by telephone, and in writing with business professionals.
- Proactively communicating the status of work and understanding the need to ask questions and seek guidance.
- Flexibility in undertaking these duties, and any other duties, as required by the department supervisor.
- Digital Printing
- Competency using/learning new applications.
- Document manipulation (Acrobat DC, XL, Word, Powerpoint)
- Downloading from Data Rooms.
- Volume copying/Printing (DocBuster application)
- Large Format Printing
This list of duties, responsibilities and deliverables is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Experience, essential skills and abilities required
- Prior office services and customer service experience preferred.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- Basic key IT skills with a willingness and capability to utilizes available technology to carry out job responsibilities.
- Must be flexible and prepared on occasion to offer services beyond contracted hours where necessary.
- Attention to detail and good organizational and analytical skills.
- Flexible attitude and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Ability to build effective relationships with co-workers and participate and contribute fully as a team member.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
- 6 month FTC
- 9.30am to 5.30pm but flexibility is a must
- 4 week probation period
- 4 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café and more
A law firm focused on people and collaboration. For the past 125 years, Withers has supported some of the world's most remarkable people and organisations at defining moments in their lives. We are the only international law firm focused on successful individuals and private capital, working closely with founders, investors and family offices. We also advise governments, charities, global brands and start-ups of all shapes and sizes. Many of our clients are shaping the future and creating solutions to tackle many of the world's problems. It makes for a fascinating and challenging practice. Our role is to get to know each individual client, find out where they want to be, and help them to get there – whether they are building a business, looking after their family, involved in a complex dispute or protecting their finances for the future. To meet their unique needs we are exceptionally collaborative, working together across teams and time zones. We are agile, focusing on strategy rather than rigid ideas and traditional hierarchy. It is a truly flexible working culture that puts people first. Join us to be part of a team that is always looking to the future. Where initiative, big ideas and bold moves are always encouraged. Where you can truly be yourself.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.