Front of House Coordinator
Permanent - Full Time
Front of House Coordinator
The Front of House Coordinator/Administrative Assistant position represents the firm to clients and others, provides general in-office administrative support to the firm in a detail-oriented, efficient, and organized manner. This role requires an enthusiastic and proactive person who is eager to learn and develop their administrative skills. Candidates must be self-starters who are capable of multi-tasking while maintaining consistent and precise attention to details.
Area of focus and responsibilities
- Welcomes and receives guests and clients.
- Operates multi-line console, answering phones and transferring calls internally and between office locations. Takes and delivers messages when appropriate.
- Schedules meetings and arranges conference rooms for multiple offices using the global hospitality software and zoom.
- Schedules visitor offices.
- Coordinates food and beverage services with vendors for meetings and office events. This includes ensuring that meeting rooms and events are set-up and broken down in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Work with IT personnel to maintain meeting rooms; monitor relevant supplies and facilitate use of videoconference and other audio/visual equipment.
- Coordinates building/parking garage access requests into the building’s tenant operations worksite.
- Order office supplies and conduct regular stock checks.
- Process incoming mail, scan and move documents to digital files and circulate hard copies.
- Contact clients to remind them of scheduled meetings.
- Keep reception area, coffee bar area and kitchen area clean and stocked. Ensure the hospitality refrigerator is stocked at all times.
- Provides general in-office administrative support, working closely with Legal Secretaries and fee-earners.
- Assists with conforming process for estate planning documents.
- Emails firm intake forms after booking new client appointments. Assist with client file opening, conflict checks, and other processes related to onboarding new clients and opening new matters.
- Assists with the monthly billing process, including time entry, producing billing guides, transferring time, and creating pdf bill packs.
- Prepares letters and enclosures.
- Prepares and submit expenses using Chrome River.
- Photocopies, scan, and print documents.
- Reviews and proofreads documents.
- Scan/e-file documents.
- Assists with maintaining e-files and hard copy filing.
- Provides Notary and witness services.
- Assists other team and support departments.
- Additional duties as required.
Skills and Attributes
- Professional demeanor; ability to positively represent the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel
- Flexible attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Flexibility to work overtime as requested/needed
- Client service or administrative support experience desired.
- Commissioned Notary desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, high school degree or equivalent required.
Law.com International's Law Firm of the Year 2021
For 125 years, our firm has focused on and helped successful people, families, entrepreneurs, family businesses, governments and institutions negotiate the wide range of legal issues they face in their business and personal lives. Over time, we have gained valuable insights into the ways wealth can be generated, preserved, deployed and enhanced. We assist our clients in a variety of industry sectors including real estate, manufacturing, motorsport, luxury brands, sport, hotels and hospitality, technology, energy, art and cultural assets, life sciences, charities and philanthropy and financial services. With 18 offices our experience means we can see the global picture. We provide legal advice across a range of different practice areas including estate planning, personal and corporate tax and, corporate, banking and finance, access to capital (both private and public) both equity and debt, real estate, intellectual property, immigration, international trust structuring, philanthropy, luxury assets, international probate, public international law and international arbitration.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
Withers Bergman LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at the firm. Employment at the firm is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. The firm prohibits and will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on the basis of any of these classifications or characteristics.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact the firm at 203 789 1320 or email email@example.com with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.