What we are looking for?
The role will support the Head of Reward and other senior HR and business stakeholders with both operational and strategic reward and wellbeing activity. This will include supporting Reward for EU/APAC, specifically contributing to the development of the firm's compensation, benefits and wellbeing strategy through benchmarking, research and networking. The role will contribute to the development of a global Centre of Excellence within the Global Reward & HRIS function. The role will manage the delivery of the annual compensation review for EU/APAC. The role will be responsible for the management and compliance of EU/APAC pension and benefits to ensure the firm meets its legislative obligations and maintains a competitive market position through market insight and analysis.
The current team: Head of Reward, Reward Manager (this role), HRIS Manager, three Reward Advisors, and two HRIS Assistants.
Areas of focus and responsibilities:
- Project manage and deliver annual compensation review process and support the global HR team on reward communications, working with the payroll teams to process reward changes.
- Analysis and benchmarking of salary and other survey data to make pay recommendations and decisions and advise the firm on use of the data to support the firm's reward strategy.
- Manages UK Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Provides expert guidance on EU/APAC benefits and pensions matters, playing a key part in the oversight and compliance of the firm's pension schemes.
- Delivers UK annual flexible benefits enrolment and renewal of non-UK reward and benefit plans including the introduction of new benefits and wellbeing support.
- Manages external provider relationships including negotiating and reviewing provider contracts, ensuring value and commercial terms and adhering to best practice.
- Drives forward the systemisation, automation and standardisation of reward processes in collaboration with HRIS Manager and wider HR team.
- Develops and delivers communication campaigns across reward and wellbeing ensuring policies are kept up to date at all times.
- Supports the development and delivery of the firm's global wellbeing programme including keeping up to date with best practice, trends and developments on all aspects of wellbeing (mental, physical, financial and social).
- Leads reward and wellbeing projects as required, including research and analysis together with the development of recommendations.
- Manages and develops Reward Advisors as well as overseeing day to day delivery of all benefit and reward plans and processes by the team.
- Shares knowledge and technical skills in coaching wider HR team on reward concepts.
Skills and attributes:
We are looking to meet experienced Reward Managers who have proven experience in reward operational delivery within a matrix organisation, ideally professional services.
- People manager.
- Experience of analysing data, including advanced excel skills.
- Sound knowledge of compensation and benefits including detailed knowledge of relevant legislation around pensions.
- Numerate, attention to detail, methodical, good time management and project management skills.
- Great networker - identifying trends to remain competitive and ahead of the market and knowledgeable about what other Reward professionals are doing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Owns and executes their work.
- Good research skills.
- IT and HR Systems literate.
- Great communicator, interpersonal stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Good at multi-tasking and managing priorities.
- Experience of managing change, delivering excellent service and responsive – with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong cross-cultural awareness, sensitivity and high level of confidentiality.
- Experience working within professional services sector (desirable).
- Relevant degree-level qualification (desirable).
- CIPD qualified (desirable).
For the past 125 years, we have supported some of the world’s most remarkable individuals and organizations. What we do for them is exciting, because what they’re doing is exciting. Our working environment is flexible and agile, which suits them and us. And our culture is highly collaborative. We work hard together, but always with humour and balance. We listen to ideas, and nurture talent and creativity. We have over 200 partners and offices in 17 locations across the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
We’re helping our clients to shape the future. Can we shape yours too?
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.